We recognize that quality is an integral part of construction management and must be addressed during all phases of the project from initial concept through design, procurement, construction and startup. We will ensure that all items supplied or constructed by the MPG or that of its subcontractors, will meet and/or exceed the project quality requirements. The successful implementation of all quality control policies and procedures lies in the capabilities and experience of our management team and craftspeople dedicated to achieving a common goal of constructing Quality driven projects.
This success is achieved through the development and implementation of a comprehensive Quality program that defines the commitment of the alliance to the immediate provision and continuing improvement of quality construction services. In pursuit of continued quality at every endeavor, we maintain the following goals:
- Plan our work so well and follow our plan so thoroughly that we can always predict our project’s success.
- Foster in all Employees a fundamental sense of responsibility and obligation to complete project tasks correctly, on time, and with excellent workmanship.
- Pursue excellence, continuous improvement, and innovation in all of our work.
- Provide our Clients with materials, fabricated components, and construction services specifically tailored to meet or exceed the Clients’ expectations, the project specifications and all applicable standards.
- Recognize and reward for the quality of our work.
MPG became ISO 9001 2015 compliant in September 2019.